Stitch-in RFID Tags (200 qty)
These RFID labels are made of flexible cotton-polyester fabric with an embedded computer chip and wire antenna, which identifies the item to the SIMSORT system.
This is the stitch-in version, useful for stretchy, knit and delicate fabrics. For normal cotton and polyester fabrics consider iron-on RFID labels.
- Bag of 200 qty stitch-in RFID tags
- Attached by sewing to a seam or hem
- Warranted by manufacturer to 200 commercial wash cycles
- RFID Label 2.5 inches length x 1.1 inches width
- Find mode range typically 3-4 feet
HID* LINTAG* flexible textile tags are manufactured by HID* Global Corporation.