Iron-on RFID Tags (500 qty)
These RFID labels are made of flexible cotton-polyester fabric with an embedded computer chip and wire antenna, which identifies the item to the SimSort™ system.
This is the iron-on version, useful for normal cotton and polyester fabrics. For stretchy or delicate fabrics consider sew-in RFID labels.
- Bag of 500 iron-on RFID tags
- Attached to clothing by Heat-seal adhesive
- Use with heat press set at 440 degrees for 15 seconds
- Warranted by manufacturer to 200 commercial wash cycles
- RFID Label 2.5 inches length x 0.9 inches width
- Find mode range typically 3-4 feet
HID* LINTAG* flexible textile tags are manufactured by HID* Global Corporation.